Tuesday, October 11, 2016

                                        The  Dream                                                               

         The door opened. I looked around the room. From what I could see there was only a chair. I hit the light switch, and the lights turned on. I stepped into the room. It was a mistake, the door shut then the lock clicked and I was trapped.

         I wanted to escape. I looked around the room and I saw another door. I walked towards the door, and I tried to open it. But it was locked.  I did not know what was happening! What had I done? The room changed into a hall of mirrors.

     
       I screamed.  My eyes opened.  It was just a dream.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its a great story, but i think instead of "I didn’t know what was happening! What had I done? The room somehow transformed into a hall of mirrors." I think you should change it to "I didn’t know what was happening!The room somehow transformed into a hall of mirrors.What had I done?" But its you story so your choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe instead of using "i looked around the room" you could change it to "I examined the room" and also instead of "saw" use "interpreted" but its just my advice. its still a good story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My only issue would be to add a comma between, from what I could see,there was only a chair.
    But other than that you have a really great story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete