Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Summer Plans

It was finally summer!  I had so much planned!  My friends and I would go see movies, and go to the yellow sand beaches.  However, before I got to do anything fun, my mom always made me clean my room.  It wasn’t like it was trashed or anything, but it wasn’t spotless either.  I looked under my bed.  I discovered that it was way more dirty than I thought.  Now, it wasn’t like I stuffed it all in my bare closet, I gingerly placed it all in the closet.  It was remarkable how fast I got it done.  Now, it’s time for the beach!


2 comments:

  1. You have a great story its just that when you wrote,Now, it wasn’t like I stuffed it all in my bare closet, to me since you already said,It wasn’t like it was trashed or anything,you should phrase your other sentence differently so it the same word, wasn't isn't used again, it sounds a bit weird.
    But it's your story and your choice!

    ReplyDelete