Wednesday, December 7, 2016


                                                 The Room

I looked around, the walls, they were moving.  I stood still, watching the walls shift slowly.  The walls changed shape.  Then they stopped.  The room was much smaller now.  I saw Cassie on the floor and I went to her.  As I turned around it changed shape!” screamed Cassie.  “I know, I know,” I replied.  I pulled Cassie up and hugged her. “I do not want to go through it again!” wailed Cassie.  “We do not have a choice,” I said.  As those words were spoken, the door opened and in stepped a woman.  “Time for your new life,” said the woman. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a really great story! The only thing I could find was when Cassie screamed, “As I turned around it changed shape,” the comma should be replaced by an exclamation point, since she's screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing story but every time you change the speaker you have to make a new paragraph.

    ReplyDelete