Wednesday, March 1, 2017


                                                                      The Ghost

        The last thing I saw was my alarm clock displayed the time as 1:07.  The closet door slide opened as I sat up.  The lights flickered on, just as I felt claw like nails grabbing at my arm.  I tried to yell for someone to help me, but another hand covered my mouth,softening my screams.  Suddenly the lights went out.  As I sat up I was relieved that it was just a dream.  I glanced at my alarm clock, the time read 1:06.  I heard my closet door slide open…

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can combine these sentences, The closet door slide opened as I sat upright. The lights flickered on, just as I felt claw like nails grabbing my arm. So it should read, The closet door slide opened as I sat upright and the lights flickered on, just as I felt claw like nails grabbing my arm. You should also add the word 'at' between my and arm. I felt claw like nails grabbing at my arm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Annabeth. I did change one thing that one thing you mentioned in your comment, but I decided that when I joined all the sentences together, it was to long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete