Monday, January 30, 2017

The Imaginary Ocean
The wind was howling and water was splashing against my face.  I ran to the bottom of the boat but, there was a leak.  My boat was sinking!  I grabbed a blanket and stuffed it into the hole.  I looked around and grabbed the duck tape.  I quickly tapped the blanket to the hole. I ran back up the staircase.  I grabbed the steering wheel and tried to sail north, where the storm was not so bad.  But it was nearly impossible to even travel a mile, before the boat was swallowed by waves.
         “Timothy! It’s time to go!” shouted mom

         “Coming mom!” I answered. 

2 comments:

  1. I like your story but maybe you can combine these sentences together, The wind was howling. Water was splashing against my face. With, The wind was howling and water was splashing against my face. Also combine these sentences, I ran to the bottom of the boat. There was a leak. Combine it with the word 'but'. I ran to the bottom of the boat, but there was a leak.

    ReplyDelete